- Drive from Ajmer to Pushkar: Depart from Ajmer and drive to Pushkar, which is located about 15 kilometers away and takes around 30 minutes by road. Enjoy the scenic route as you approach this holy town.
- Brahma Temple: Visit the famous Brahma Temple, dedicated to Lord Brahma, the creator in Hindu mythology. Seek blessings at this ancient temple and admire its distinct architecture. It is one of the few temples dedicated to Lord Brahma in the world.
- Pushkar Lake: Explore Pushkar Lake, a holy lake considered to be one of the most sacred in India. Take a dip in the holy waters and witness devotees performing religious rituals on the ghats (steps) of the lake. Admire the beautiful temples and the serene ambiance.
- Savitri Temple: Climb up to Savitri Temple, located on Ratnagiri Hill, for panoramic views of Pushkar and its surroundings. Enjoy the breathtaking vistas and soak in the spiritual atmosphere.
- Sunset at Sunset Point: Head to Sunset Point, a popular spot to witness a mesmerizing sunset over the hills surrounding Pushkar. Relax and enjoy the scenic beauty as the sky transforms into a colorful spectacle.
- Explore the Markets: Stroll through the colorful markets of Pushkar, known for their vibrant textiles, handicrafts, and jewelry. Shop for souvenirs, traditional clothing, and spiritual items.
After exploring Ajmer and Pushkar, you can either head back to Delhi or continue your journey to other destinations in Rajasthan. Remember to check the road conditions and plan your travel accordingly.