- City Palace: Start your day by visiting the City Palace, a magnificent complex that showcases the royal heritage of Jaipur. Explore its grand courtyards, museums, and galleries displaying artifacts, costumes, and weapons belonging to the erstwhile royal family. Don't miss the mesmerizing peacock gate and the stunning architecture of the palace.
- Albert Hall Museum: Visit the Albert Hall Museum, a splendid Indo-Saracenic style building. Admire the vast collection of artifacts, including paintings, sculptures, carpets, and pottery, showcasing the rich cultural heritage of Rajasthan.
- Nahargarh Fort: Drive up to Nahargarh Fort, located on the Aravalli Hills, offering panoramic views of Jaipur. Explore the fort's architecture, visit the Madhavendra Bhawan, and take a leisurely stroll along the fort walls to enjoy the scenic vistas.
- Chokhi Dhani: Immerse yourself in Rajasthani culture and traditions at Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic village resort. Enjoy folk performances, camel rides, traditional music, dance, and indulge in a delectable Rajasthani dinner served in traditional style.
- Sound and Light Show at Amber Fort: Conclude your Jaipur trip on a magical note by attending the mesmerizing sound and light show at Amber Fort. The show narrates the glorious history of Jaipur and the Rajput rulers, accompanied by captivating visuals and sound effects.
After exploring Jaipur and Pushkar, you can either head back to Delhi or continue your journey to other destinations in Rajasthan. Remember to check the road conditions and plan your travel accordingly.